How to make marijuana croquettes at home
Written by Redacción Mota Radio on 7 April, 2022
If you are craving something delicious to eat and that also contains your favorite ingredient: cannabis, you are reading the perfect post for you, as we will give you a simple and delicious recipe that you can easily make at home.
We are talking about marijuana croquettes. Cheer up; we are sure you will love them.
Ingredients for the cannabis croquettes: (10 to 15 units)
100 g of ham (of your choice).
2 eggs for the breading.
Oil for frying.
Ingredients to prepare the bechamel sauce
½ liter of milk.
40 g of flour.
50 g of cannabic butter.
Salt and nutmeg.
Note: If you don’t have cannabis butter on hand, don’t worry, you can prepare it yourself. On our website Mota Radio, you will find a very simple recipe that you can use to prepare a great variety of dishes with psychoactive touches.
Steps to follow to make cannabis croquettes
To start with, this delicious recipe the first thing you have to do is to start preparing the béchamel sauce for this you must do the following:
1) In a saucepan over low heat, melt the cannabutter completely. And add chopped onion.
2) Once the butter is liquid and the onion is ready, add the flour, to toast it for one or two minutes. You must mix quickly so that the ingredients are well integrated and there are no flour lumps. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
3) Then place the pan again with the previous mixture over low heat and add a little milk (half a glass), mix everything very well with a whisk. Once everything is integrated, add the rest of the milk. Stir continuously so that the mixture does not stick to the pan or form lumps.
A tip: it is better to have the milk previously warm or at room temperature, so that it integrates well and does not form lumps. Avoid using cold milk.
4) Then add a pinch of salt and nutmeg, and the ham previously cut into small cubes. Continue stirring for about 10-15 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
5) When the béchamel sauce is ready, remove it from the heat and pour the béchamel sauce in a bowl. Cover it with plastic wrap, making sure that it remains in contact with the sauce to prevent a crust from forming.
Finally, cool the sauce normal temperature, and when it is no longer hot put it in the refrigerator until it cools completely.
Preparation of the croquettes:
Take out the mixture you had in the fridge so you can start shaping the croquettes with your own hands.
Then find three bowls, add the flour in one, the other one with the beaten eggs and the last one with the breadcrumbs.
Dip each croquette in flour, then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs. Then fry them in oil until golden brown on both sides.
Ready, you only have to color them on a plate with kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil, and you can enjoy this delicious dish, but remember to eat it in moderation. Enjoy!